Pairing Your BlueAnt
Step 2: Activate Pairing Mode on the Supertooth 2
There are two ways to activate pairing mode on the Supertooth 2. The correct method to use will depend on your phone.
Try this method first:
- Switch the Supertooth 2 on by flipping out the swivel arm. The Bluetooth indicator light will blink blue.
- Hold down both the Reject Button and the Pick-Up/Hang-Up Button for about 10 seconds. You will hear a distinctive tone and the Bluetooth indicator light will change from blinking blue to alternate blinking red and blue.
You now need to go to your phone's Bluetooth menu, search for devices, and select the option to pair with the Supertooth 2. The pairing code is 0000.
The above method puts the Supertooth 2 into handsfree pairing mode. If this pairing method is not successful, then you need to repeat the process but put your Supertooth 2 into headset pairing mode instead. To do this:
- Repeat the above steps (flip out the swivel arm and hold down the buttons until the Bluetooth light starts alternately blinking red and blue).
- As soon as the light starts blinking, press and release the Pick-Up/Hang-Up Button again. The light should now start blinking faster to indicate that the Supertooth 2 is now in headset pairing mode.
- Now go back to your phone's Bluetooth menu and search for devices.
Android est une marque déposée de Google, Inc., et son utilisation est sous réserve de son autorisation.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. BlueAnt Wireless is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.
Palm, Treo, Pre, Centro, and Treo Pro are trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Samsung is a trademark of Samsung in the United States or other countries. Unauthorized use or duplication of this mark is strictly prohibited by law